My son, Tim's Baby Album!

8:14 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
That's me with Tim in my arms. He was such a good & beautiful baby! Never gave me sleepless nights! I had so much fun digging into all the embellishments I bought & collected throughout the years. Without hesitation, I put in as much as I possibly can!
These two pages are placed next to each other. Blue was chosen as the main color & the accent colors were chosen as closely to each other. Careful consideration of not choosing too great constrasting colors helps to tie the two pages more harmoniously together.


These were the very first photos taken of Tim after birth, "sunbathing" because of mild jaundice. He was completely naked, so I tried to "preserve" his decency by laying strips of ribbons across his middle!

2 comments:

BAYIKU LUCU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BAYIKU LUCU said...

heloo.great! beautiful layout.
it's so colourful. May I know u more? Im Dian (28th),Im Indonesian. i like scrapbooking too..hopefully we can share about scrapbooking.please see my blog at www.dianscreations.blogspot.com
thx a lot
cheers
Dian